Sunday 4 May 2014

Skinner Releasing Technique by Polly Hudson at MAC



I would like to start by saying that this 2 days workshop was a gift toward our final major project as it has a huge impact on my movement with Trish Martin. It happened in a new place with now movers, new visions. 'Today I enjoy being soft, gentle and sensitive'. Somehow this thought is moving me rather than me moving with this thought. By suspending the torso I became aware of much much space there is between the pelvis and the torso. Also my focus dropped on a new spot that I have never moved from: chest a tiny space where the ribcage comes together. I was very satisfied because I found sooo much new movement. I broke the habit and it happened. The uncertainty manifested itself and took its risks. Another interesting image was the relationship between feet and hands. Found loads of rhythms and god how enjoyable it was! My whole being was laughing and screaming out loud: I LOVE IT!!!! From little awakening sensations to large full movements and how my dayes continues after such an experience. My personality becomes larger, softer. Soft thinking. And again finding the connection with the ground through my feet from the centre. Balance. Eat the space. A lot of life aspirations came to me and future ideas and opportunities. I simply opened up. I had the impression it was magic. It was knot magic, but it was magical... 
Patterns of energy-connectivity-dialogue-river-discover








No comments:

Post a Comment