Sunday 4 May 2014

BMC 24th- intention and detail

Looking back at the BMC class on the 24th of January I have noticed a shift in my teaching interest. Even if I was exhausted from many points of view at that time (dissertation + final major project) I found myself in a very curious mode when Natalie asked us to create a homologous pattern phrase and to teach it to peers by using verbal instructions. I have changed the way I look at movement and at myself in motion. My intention became clearer and suddenly every little movement became about *intention and detail*. I also became aware of different ways of demonstration.


*intention*detail*attention*being present*focus*dedication*moment*honesty*sharing*thinking*

1 comment:

  1. looking back at this post I am becoming more aware of how my dissertation reading supported my studio practice and I believe that they actually fed each other. A continuous beautiful combination of reading and practice and reading and moving and thinking and moving and reflecting and reading. It's happening

    ReplyDelete