Friday 2 May 2014

Dear Blog, ...

Dear Blog,

I would like to start by apologizing for neglecting you. I have been through a very difficult and stressful period and I could not find time to sit at my desk in front of my laptop and focus on this activity of reflective writing.
But from this gap I have learned about the importance of your role in both of my personal and artist life. From today onwards my target is to find at lease a few minutes a day so that I can share with you what I take from my day, or a work, an essay, a thought or an experience. I am very curious how that will change the quality of my day.

You know what? It's incredible how I always find time for irrelevant activities, but never enough time for what it truly matters for me, and I am referring to writing, readings, people, videos, nutrition, etc. Another thing to notice is how we find excuses for not completing a task But then again, if it matters so much to me than why do I not do it? Is it just because it's easier to write in my journal?

On the other hand I can feel the end of 'University time' coming and hitting me with its cold reality and I believe that you, dear blog - you are the only thread that will keep me connected to everything I have ever done during these 4 amazing years. Therefore you are one of my main curiosities to keep exploring after uni.

With love and dedication,

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment