Monday 5 May 2014

Group phrase with Trish and Ben


***

  • I definitely need to be familiar with a phrase in order to perform it at my full potential, otherwise there is a big insecurity going on and that's when I start criticising myself
  • journey of my left arm out into the space- shoulder lifts-make sure I soften it
  • a lot of tension in my hands; just watching ONLY my hands I realise that I think I pay attention to them but actually there is a LOT going on in my hands
  • skull taking me all the way down to the floor and finding a beautiful spiralling
  • condensing and expanding my body/curling and uncurling my spine and how my body organizes itself when I work with a set of intentions
  • BMC again- finding a diagonal across my body and enjoy that moment
  • short pelvis moment
  • transition between floor and standing up (SD and Helka) 0 I believe there is a lot more that it's going on in terms of unnecessary movement so I am now researching how to let go the unnecessary in order to achieve the purest-most simple movement
  • and just that release running at the end of the phrase how much it says about what happened before it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment