Monday 5 May 2014

Pilates, Yoga and Aerobic activities

As part of Movement Studies 3 module I managed to organise myself and lead a daily practice. Even if my university schedule and my life in general is super busy I managed to carry on with Pilates, Yoga, Swimming and Aerobic activities so that I keep and develop what I have achieved during these 3 years at Coventry University. I keep expanding my flexibility, resistance or endurance, muscle mass, relationship between body and mind. I am taking classes at the Coventry Leisure Centre, where I have a membership. I could not carry on with the classes organized by the university from financial reasons but at the Leisure Centre there are plenty of classes that I absolutely enjoy and that I use in order to feed in my continuous practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment