Monday 5 May 2014

Movement Ritual - Helen Poynor


I would like to start with the fact that I planning to continue working with Helen Poynor and experience her Walk of LIfe Training. 

***

In February 2013 I have participate to the Movement Ritual with Fiona Jackson in Devon, Beer. The 3 days workshop was led Helen Poynor and she has learned the ritual ftron Anna Halprin. 

***

The Electro-Magnetic Waves of the Body and their polarity. The electro magnetic lines of force inthe human body arising from the center core and the prain polarity, whirling in opposite directions, anterior and posterior

***

creating a movement routine/pattern that repeats every day as a frame of my lifestyle-finding repetition very useful-finding different layers of attention each time I perform the same movement - looking at the body from different perspectives-how? when? why? who?






***


I felt overwhelmed the that entire place and air, by the participants of the workshop. Tears went out after movement exploration and free writing/drawing.
I feel like my free writing is a bit personal and cannot be exposed on this blog, but I am very happy to talk to anyone interested about my experience. This workshop happened in a particularly significant moment of my life and it had a major impact from many points of view. 

***

Every morning we had a 40-50 minutes of walk along the coast with Fiona in order to get from our accommodation to where the studio was. Receiving a different type of information. Nature. Maturity. Movement pattern. Learning about ourselves.

***




***

So this is when and where we started writing/ drawing post cards to each other.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment