Sunday 4 May 2014

BMC 7th Friday - last session of delivering material




I appreciate the start: revisiting hands-on work - diagonals of the body- always return to the centre.

Curiosity in cellular touch and paying attention. So soft and easy. Interesting feeling of witnessing today. While offering connecting with my centre, with my mind and becoming ore aware of my feelings/sensations. Brushing, elongation, pull, rocking, lengthening, stroking. Being moved away from my centre towards hers. Rocking through the tissues- new information---> duet: witnessing with our bodies, sensing each other, soft touch, finding head to tail connection once again and what it does to me, finding spiralling and again finding the ground and the air around, seeing eyes are coming with me as usual and how this experience vitalises me and changes me. Almost like I'm feeding myself with life and energy and absorbing it all!

Writing after the duet with Natalie:

'softness and cellular touch connection with such an inspiring human emotions and intellect being aware of all her background and our history together, moments, eyes, 3 years, up, even more up opening, cry, arriving, absorbing, having it understand'

Creating a little choreography from a few words that came up in our free writing. So what is the transition from improvisation to set material? I feel so alive and free when I improvise and I a spontaneous so when I pick and redo a certain movement feels dead and empty. why does it feel that way? Still judging? So is it right or wrong? 

Further research into instant composition- challenge. 
I mentioned spontaneity- I think I wrote about that topic already.



No comments:

Post a Comment