Wednesday 2 February 2011

Letter to Myself - part 1

                            Dear Oana,


I'm sitting here, in front of you and you can see me very well, actually you can see yourself! I had a really beautiful childhood...full of love and happiness...and now I am almost 20 years old and I was waiting for this class to make me reflect about who I am and why...
I try to eat healthy, but sometimes I feel like eating junk food...The most important thing is my heart...the process of my life happens in my soul; how can I express my feelings? What a mixture of feelings you can find in my soul if  you look deeply into it! I am so sensitive, and many people around me influenced me and my activities! People around me define me as a human being! Is this good? Or wrong? Anyway it's natural....I just need to open up, because I have so many beautiful experiences to share...



No comments:

Post a Comment