Thursday 24 February 2011

Impro [24. February.11]

We played a really interesting game today during our improvisation class, with Polly.
A group of 8 persons do normal things like: sitting, coming up, rolling, watching each other...
The idea as to feel where you were into that space and to be aware of relationships with the others, being confident and feeling comfortable with the idea of having people around and coming in contact with them.
As a witness I could observe how the people in the group started creating a particular society with specific habits and gesture. It is really interesting to observe how people build up relations just by being natural and not acting anything special.
I think this game is useful for my theater workshop that I need to deliver next Tuesday. I chose a different game but now I'm pretty sure this is the one I was looking for!
In my theater workshop I want to explore the idea of trusting each other and being comfortable with people touching. It is related as well the idea of working in partnership and teams, fact that develops confidence and trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment