Sunday 6 February 2011

Working with Objects and Memory

My daily life is strong related to different objects, that offer me beautiful memories from my past, or even bad experiences that happened some time ago.
When Lilly asked us to bring some objects that remind us of something special I chose this two things: a picture with a landscape from Spain and my boyfriend's blouse.

Here you can find the first things that came into my mind when I start observing the blouse:

  • strong connection and feelings;
  • I always smile when I see it;
  • when I can't sleep I hug it very strong, sometimes I find myself talking to the blouse;
  • specific smell;
  • large and comfortable;
  • it has 2 sides;
  • it is a part of him...now it is a part of US!


Free writing after spending a few minutes with my object
I found new way to put the blouse on me...I tried to show different parts of my body by using the blouse.
It's smell gives me a relaxing feeling.
I expressed my memories -> I was angry (am tarat bluza...a strange noies came out of it...parca striga...it seems to be alive!!! nooo...I's surely alive, because it's a part of us)
What a soft material!!! It smells lovely!
->I felt happy to have this object around me, it protects me, I feel so secure now! 





Reflections after the session
His blouse knows everything about us, all our secrets, mysteries, spirits, even tears (happy tears, or tears of sadness)...our own Universe where we can be strong just if we are together...I don't exist without him, he doesn't exist without me! -> energy, influence, calm, safety, love. [vreau acasa, vreau sa fiu alaturi de el....offf, imi lipsesti enorm!! Ma poti auzi oare? Sunt aici... ]

No comments:

Post a Comment