Sunday 20 February 2011

Find a place to be...

Find a place to be; it may be somewhere that you are familiar with, or somewhere that is new to you, or somewhere that you are drawn to for a reason you cannot explain. Let your mind to go blank, let your thoughts float away like a cloud passing in the sky. Listen to the sound you can hear, write them down Pay you attention to things you can see and make some notes about this. Begin to notice how you feel, write or draw it down.

It is a totally new place for me! With new faces and sounds; crisps;
I'm in front of a music studio because I need to find new things in my life!
                            guitar             feelings                   tears                  words          Valentine Day
                                                             Tuesday

The first sound I can hear is the sound of my "inside voice".Guitar music! man voice, breathing, aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

  • the sound of my pen on the paper;
  • different instruments, violent, funny, rhythm, beat, laugh, talent, ~~~~~~
  • steps...harder and much stronger, it goes deep inside; it stops...it starts again, WHY? ...life-cycle;
  • variations;
  • hop hop hop hop, feet, adidas, nike, taratarrr atatataratata ratatara...
It gives me power to go over my problems, pure, natural, perfect sound, heart, love, art; Daaaaaaaa
- The longest one! second!
-Smiling, purity, inside, open, forgive and forget...slow...sad :( :( :( what's next?...curious, scared, suspense, voices, influence, again, boring, lalalala

-> after just a few comments and sounds! Steps, stress, annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment