Sunday 6 February 2011

Thoughts and Feelings...

It is 12:44 AM and I can't sleep; I don't know if I should write this thoughts in my journal and blog, but they are an important part of the process that I'm going through.
 What do I celebrate? The fact that I am a very sensitive human being! Another part of my process is my relationship with the man I love, he makes me laugh, or cry, or dance; he opened new beautiful sides of me! Anytime we have a "fight" I feel like i'm going out of myself and then I need to move, to dance and to let go everything, to go as far as I can go, to fly away, to discover...
I need also to look very deep into my heart and all I can see is him...

                    Me, a thought...a smile
                    Passion, missing you, desire
                    Exist, dream...

All these words come from you...why? who are you?...and who do you make me???
You make me who I am!
I think this reflections are related to my studio practice, because all these feelings give me energy to overcome my own limits and to express myself in different ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment