Thursday 10 March 2011

Movement Studies- Andrea B

We came back to the floor sequence, and now my body knows it very well, so I can focus on my head to tail connection and spine. I'n not so flexible today I think it is because of my "full" week-end...
Jumps: -alignment; foot work, travel, pelvis in, breathing;

Reflections after the session...
Today dancing was a therapy for me...I could let go all my "black" thoughts and to think about my body movement. At the beginning the emotional side affected my practice (I was stiff, tensed, I couldn't focus), but after a while the practice affected my emotional side! Now I'm feeling relaxed and full of energy! Dancing helped me to leave behind all negative thoughts and emotions, so I can continue the rest of the day more happy and in an active way! I even improved my breathing and I find myself easier now...

No comments:

Post a Comment