Saturday 19 November 2011

Working with a poem

This day I did not feel that well, so I allowed myself to sitt and witness some amazing dancers. A young international trio: Ioana, Mirna and Greta. I watched them moving and saying words from their poems, which feeds my inspiration.
Thoughts

  • it happened a very interesting mixture of accents, languages and tonalities, that made them come from different little stories, but the movement brang them into the same thread.
  • they looked very connected and their movement made sense; their were following different word, maybe they ignored some others because they did not understand them, or did not hear them...they were too silent...
  • repetitive movement, unfocus-outside distractions  (does that make sense?)
  • complementary movement, stops, a very exact representation of the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment