Saturday 19 November 2011

Finding the liver

I was thinking now at my organs because I'm not feeling that well. So I need to talk a little bit abour this class: Working with organs
  • The organs are situated within 3 cavities: skull, toracic, abdomen.
  • Polly brang into the studio fluid baloons, just to percieve how it feels to have an organ into my hand (I noticed the density of it and the fact that the shape changes)
  • I was also surprised by how obvious the blood streams are and the connective tissues.
  • We also played with finding and even massaging our own liver/partne's liver.
Partner work (15+15)
 relax inner muscles, moving from the organs, heaviness in the lower back, rolling from organs, breathing through organs, fluidity and softness, surface, expanding in my hands, finding and even seing/scaning the organs.

No comments:

Post a Comment