Wednesday 20 June 2012

just a thought about today

My dear Hayley, I believe we all come in contact with our boundaries...we are all challenged in different ways and I think boundaries define us as the humans we are! One of the things I enjoy the most in Writing Along Side experience is the unexpected, the surprise and the challenges...how can we put on a page what we feel and receive every single moment? If 'dancing' - or being, receiving, sensing- is known as an 'unique' and 'alive' moment ( somewhere in time and space) then is not there to be captured on a page...but does my page reflect my dance? or that particular moment? This is a strong experience for me that I am dealing with from the begining of this project and now it starts to make sense!

On the other hand... I am know challenged by:

eins zwei drei fir funf zecks ziben acht noin tzein
voerds ruckwerds seitwerds ran in die hoke horh das bein. (Joana sorry for this horrible writing, but it sort of makes sense for me)

different challenges

I enjoy using my body strenght

I enjoy sweating

I enjoy crawling on the grass ( even if my skin is so allergic to that!)

I enjoy playing my childhood game

I enjoy laughing while playing it.

I am looking forward to the sharing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment