Sunday 11 December 2011

reflections...

I am reading now some Installation Art books and I found really ispiring art works, that give bits of ideas for my little perf. on Wednesday. I fell drawn by the projection as well as installation.
Last summer I had horrible head pains and my brother asked me to go to the clinique where he works and to do a RMI. The strong pains made my way to the hospital and my brother leaded my investigation.
I even have a little 'movie' with my skull scan and the doctors said that there was no problem with my skull. They still can't explain my pains, but I have decided to start my own investigation, as I have the scan.

I can even see the sketch of a performance : all my pains + my fear + my thoughts + the massive machine and myself inside of it + the horrible noise inside of it + projecting images of my skull scan on a wall + my body into the space ...

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful that you took the initiative to research on your own. I honestly belive that it is the best way to find out more about you body.
    PS: Hope your pains will disappear :(

    ReplyDelete